The-Silent-BobThe-Silent-Bob

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Star Fox Misadventures Star Fox Misadventures

Being the first and only Star Fox Parrody ...

Being the first and only Star Fox Parrody that I have seen (not sure if there are more now on newgrounds) I thourght you did a great job. The graphics were so - so, but I know you can do much better after seeing your Metroid Confusion movie. The 3D stuff wasn't bad, a lot better than I could do, the voices were well done, and the humour was exellent, especially when he got Tricky "bath toys" XD

LesserRaven responds:

Yeah, the graphics were so-so, but keep in mind that this was done almost a year before Metroid Confusion.

Gollum & Dr. Phil Gollum & Dr. Phil

XD That was funny

Nice work, it was very humorous :)

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

Spiffy

Very nice work. I've noticed you've been working on it for a long time, and its good to see you actually finished it unlike most people (such as myself) who just stop working on a project. Yeah, anyways, I really enjoyed watching this film. The game at the start was pretty funny, the starting screen looked exellent, the jokes were funny, the graphics were VERY good, and the rest was awesome. I hope you get at least a few awards for this flash, as it deserves them :)

Ninja "Foug" *test* Ninja "Foug" *test*

Nice work :)

I liked this film :) Very good use of the 3D effects, and the graphics looked ace ;) I'll review the full one when you finish it- can't wait XD

r4godofsun responds:

be looking for it...

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Ha Ha

I saw this AGES ago, but still like it. Kids used to play it on their laptops to piss the teachers off at my school :P.

Clay fight 5 Clay fight 5

it was bad

unoriginal. badly animated. awful sounds. 0/5. Ha ha, how do you like it?

FireHound responds:

wasn't unorignal... don't start whining because I gave you a bad review mr. 14-year-old

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Its so close to being as good as LF's parody

I loved this film, all the jokes were great, and everything else was good. I didn't give you a 10 for sound because the voice acting was good, but at times was just a little bland. Good stuff though, I hope to see more.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Awesome

Oh my God this was funny. The Metal Gear Solid parody was great, and all the other's were too. I loved when the Final Fantasy case was pulled out, it just kept on going. There were so many good jokes in this film, and the ending out-takes were funny shit too.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Probably my favorite LF movie

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this film. There's nothing wrong with it. All the easter eggs are great (That ending credits one made me laugh so hard). Animation, sound, voice acting, easter eggs, graphics, everything was well done. People should always try to watch Legendary Frog's films with at least one other person, as it just makes it more funnier (Unless your a loner).

Resident Evil:  Flash Edn Resident Evil: Flash Edn

yes, well done

I havn't played any Resident Evil games, but I still got the jokes, and laughed at them (heh, juice). I might go and hire one of the RE games now (even though its 12:45 AM on a Tuesday and they are closed. Meh, i'll smash a window and steal it.